A new academic year, a new CIRCLET call!
In the week of March 22, 2021, the CIRCLET team will launch their new CALL to get involved in our international learning community.
If you’re a lecturer in one of the 5 partner universities and you want to…
- Offer your students real-world community-engaged learning
- Support local communities through curriculum-based collaboration
- Explore how to best use educational technology to support community engagement
- Generate societal impact
- Address Sustainable Development Goals with students and partners at local level
- Build your local and international network
- Enhance your and your students’ skills, CV, and civic awareness through peer-learning
- Turn your practice into publications
- Develop a deeper understanding of the potential of your curriculum in the context of community engaged research and learning
What is it about?
You can apply to
- our local and/or international learning circles, which will involve small peer groups of lecturers who meet on a regular basis to share learning and to explore issues and solutions.
- our online module, which will involve weekly webinars with regular small assessments, individual and group work, alongside local and international peers.
Stay tuned for more info and an application link!