A new academic year, a new CIRCLET call!
In the week of March 22, 2021, the CIRCLET team will launch their new CALL to get involved in our international learning community.
If you’re a lecturer in one of the 5 partner universities and you want to…
- Offer your students real-world community-engaged learning
- Support local communities through curriculum-based collaboration
- Explore how to best use educational technology to support community engagement
- Generate societal impact
- Address Sustainable Development Goals with students and partners at local level
- Build your local and international network
- Enhance your and your students’ skills, CV, and civic awareness through peer-learning
- Turn your practice into publications
- Develop a deeper understanding of the potential of your curriculum in the context of community engaged research and learning
What is it about?
You can apply to
- our local and/or international learning circles, which will involve small peer groups of lecturers who meet on a regular basis to share learning and to explore issues and solutions.
- our online module, which will involve weekly webinars with regular small assessments, individual and group work, alongside local and international peers.
Stay tuned for more info and an application link!
Photo by Mike Erskine via Unsplash